I haven’t had my daily dose of caffeine in the form of a cup of coffee that was air roasted by Mt Hood Roasters yet today, but wanted to get a bunch of little thoughts off my brain before I get started on a busy day.
1. The commercialization of Christmas continues to get worse every year. This year one big box store put out faux Christmas trees and other decorations on October 1st. I detest this.
2. The rut is starting to get strong and today after class, even though I really want to skip school, I will make the 70 mile drive to go climb in a tree stand and see if I can’t fill my tags. If you live in the northern half of the United States, be careful driving during this time of year because deer are worse than children about running out in front of vehicles.
3. What is the sense of playing online scrabble or words with friends if you’re going to cheat? I like playing these games as it forces me to think and find where I can fit in words. I have played several random opponents who use cheats throughout the game. When called out on it, they deny it; even though with a couple I have opened up the game cheat they are using and they match it move for move.
4. Speaking of coffee and Mt Hood Roasters, Trillium Trail Dark Roast coffee is the bomb. We brew it strong at home and unlike the store bought brands that will give even the stoutest of stomachs heartburn, this stuff is very smooth and has not once given me gastrointestinal distress.
5. It is Friday, have a productive day and enjoy your weekend.