It’s been a while since I posted so here are a bunch of shorts to catch up:
- Bradley Manning is still Bradley Manning no matter what he calls himself.
- Snowden is trying to make himself relevant again. Until he comes back to America to pay for his crimes, the media shouldn’t give him any attention.
- The team at ‘The View’ are idiots and they shouldn’t be on TV.
- Marshall Koehn (the place kicker for the University of Iowa) kicked a 57 yard field goal to beat Pitt last night with 2 seconds on the clock. That is one strong leg!
- Also last night, the University of Iowa Hawkeyes made Brent Greenwood an honorary captain for the night and presented him with the game ball after the game. Brent, at the time a safety for the Hawkeyes, collapsed four years ago while exercising and was in a coma for quite some time. When he awoke, they said he would never walk or talk again. He proved them wrong.
- Why is it that people who have the least are most likely to share and people who have the most aren’t?
- There is a thing called ‘professional courtesy’ amongst law enforcement officers. It means that they don’t give each other tickets when one or another breaks traffic laws. It seems so wrong that people who are sworn to uphold the law don’t hold themselves to the same standards they hold the public.
- Bowe Bergdahl abandoned not only his post, but also his team in a time of war. After being traded for five Taliban leaders, he claimed torture and made up stories to minimize his actions. He needs to pay the price for his actions, not be pitied.
- Iran’s president says when crowds chant “Death to America” they don’t mean it personally. What exactly do they mean?
- With all the refugees flooding Europe from Western Asia, have you wondered how many ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists are among them?
Now I feel I have caught up, it’s time to get back to homework.