Thoughts for Today

  1. The State of Indiana passed a bill that equally protects persons in the LGBT community AND people of faith who have businesses.  The LGBT community has declared this bill as hate mongering conducted by Christians and Republicans.  One representative went as far as to say that Christians can practice their faith in their own homes, but not in public.  Do they not realize that the hate being spread is from their own lips?
  2. Of the refugees coming into Europe, 50% or less are from war torn Syria.  75% are adult males many travelling alone and the remaining 25% are women and children.  I have said before, “What better way to infiltrate the countries of your enemies than claiming to be a refugee?”  Today, Turkey arrested 8 ISIS terrorists claiming to be refugees who were travelling to Germany.  Sure do wish someone would have listened before.
  3. In light of the bombings in Beirut and Paris, you would think the current administration in America would want to properly identify possible refugees before accepting them into America.  But this administration won’t listen.
Advertisements

About The Rural Iowegian

I am the Rural Iowegian of www.ruraliowegian.wordpress.com a published author and an award winning photographer. I use this space to speak my mind. God Bless.
This entry was posted in Constitutional Law, General Rantings, Nourishment For The Soul, Politics, Religion, Soap Box, Sociology. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s